The Greece Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Based on preliminary data, ELSTAT’s (Hellenic Statistical Authority) prediction for the Q1-17 GDP was +0.4%, an improved statistic compared to the previous prediction. However, KEPE’s prediction for the Q2-17 GDP is +1.3%, due to the completion of the economy’s evaluation and the expected growth in tourism
- The deal between the government and the lenders includes more austerity measures, while the set targets are highly questionable
- Tourism remained the only positive in a plummeting economy, as data for 2017 seems promising. However, unstable weather conditions during the quarter affected consumption, but summer finally settled at the end of Q2- 17
- Soft drinks grew by over 2% compared with Q2-16, whilst sales of alcoholic drinks declined by 6% during Q2-17 and the year on year performance of dairy declined by under 3%
- The PL segments performed below the market in the dominant packaged water category and the iced/RTD tea drinks category. On the other hand, they outperformed the market in carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks and energy drinks.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Greece beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Greece to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation
4 Market Drivers
5 Market Trends
5.1 Soft Drinks
5.1.1 Packaged Water
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water
5.1.4 Flavored Water
5.1.7 Still Drinks
5.1.9 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
5.1.11 Sports Drinks
5.1.12 Energy Drinks
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks
5.3 Dairy Drinks
5.4 Hot Beverages
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
6.1.1 Industry News
6.1.2 Distribution News
6.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News
6.2 New Products & Photo Shots
7 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks
8 Data Tables
- What is this Report About?
Table 1: Greece at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 5: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 7: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 9: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F