The China Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- The dairy industry is still struggling to stimulate more interest and unfortunately very little development has occurred. Along with the reduced limitation on imported dairies and its lower cost, dairy manufacturers are putting more focus on overseas investments
- In Q2-17, the global economic environment continued to fluctuate. However, China's economy performed within an appropriate range and with a more positive momentum including a GDP growth of 6.9% in Q2-17, well above the government's annual target of around 6.5%
- All commercial beverages witnessed a 5% growth in Q2-17. Soft drinks performed much better based on a comparatively lower volume in the previous year. However, dairy slowed down which dragged the overall growth
- Soft drinks experienced a significant 8% growth in Q2-17, primarily due to the good performance of key categories such as packaged water and the recovery of the big categories like carbonates and iced/RTD tea drinks
- In the commercial beverage market, its obvious consumption has diversified. Consumption habits have been gradually shifting towards a landscape where healthy drinks and premium products have found more importance.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the China beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in China to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation
4 Market Drivers
5 Market Trends
5.1 Soft Drinks
5.1.1 Packaged Water
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water
5.1.4 Enhanced Water
5.1.5 Flavored Water
5.1.8 Still Drinks
5.1.10 Fruit Powders
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
5.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
5.1.13 Sports Drinks
5.1.14 Energy Drinks
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks
5.3 Dairy Drinks
5.4 Hot Beverages
6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
6.1.1 Industry News
7 Alcoholic Drinks Quarterly Update
7.1.1 Industry News
8 Dairy Drinks Quarterly Update
8.1.1 Industry News
9 All Commercial Beverages Quarterly Update
9.1.1 Distribution News
10 Packaging News/Legislation
10.1 New Products & Photo Shots
11 Data Tables
- What is this Report About?
Table 1: China at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F