The Slovak Republic Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Positive Slovak economy development and good forecast for 2017 were the main drivers in Q1 2017
- Decreasing unemployment and growing wages motivated people to increase their purchases
- Consumers were more focused on healthy products with fruit or vitamin content
- New products attracted customers and were highly accepted by the market
- Consumers looked for higher quality products. Premium segments began to attract attention and customers are slowly leaving the low end and Private Label segments.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Slovak Republic beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Slovak Republic to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation
2.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Trends
3.1 Soft Drinks
3.1.1 Packaged Water
3.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water
3.1.4 Enhanced Water
3.1.5 Flavored Water
3.1.8 Still Drinks
3.1.10 Fruit Powders
3.1.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
3.1.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
3.1.13 Sports Drinks
3.1.14 Energy Drinks
3.2 Alcoholic Drinks
3.3 Dairy Drinks
3.4 Hot Beverages
4 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
4.1.1 Industry News
4.1.2 Distribution News
4.1.3 Packaging/Legislation News
4.2 New Products & Photo Shots
4.3 Focus On Premiumization In Soft Drinks
5 Data Tables
6 Pricing Tables
- What is this Report About?
Table 1: Slovak Republic at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2016-2017