The Colombia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2017 vs Q1-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Q1-17 has been one of the most negative for the ACB industry in years
- The soft drinks industry reported a strong contraction. Aggressive price increments coupled with the rainy season continued to impact the performance of the category
- Additionally, a contraction in purchasing power, along with a deterioration of consumer confidence, affected the consumption of soft drinks
- On-premise also suffered strong deceleration due to the deterioration of purchasing power.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Colombia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Colombia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation
4 Market Drivers
4.1 Market Trends
4.2 Soft Drinks
4.2.1 Packaged Water
4.2.2 Bulk/HOD Water
4.2.4 Enhanced Water
4.2.5 Flavored Water
4.2.8 Still Drinks
4.2.10 Fruit Powders
4.2.11 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
4.2.12 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
4.2.13 Sports Drinks
4.2.14 Energy Drinks
4.3 Alcoholic Drinks
4.4 Dairy Drinks
4.5 Hot Beverages
5 Data Tables
- What is this Report About?
Table 1: Colombia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F