"Adding Value Through Packaging: Hot Drinks", explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the hot drinks category, using examples from the author's Pack-Track innovation tool. Your key questions answered: What drives packaging innovations in hot drinks? What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the hot drinks category in recent years? Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on? How can hot drinks manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Hot drinks is a busy sector with a varied selection of products on the retail shelf and it can be difficult for brand owners to offer something unique to consumers. Packaging is a key element that can provide differentiation and added-value benefits. By using packaging to improve convenience and add functionality it is possible to adapt to consumers' changing lifestyles and needs. Making hot drinks packaging more environmentally friendly goes some way to meeting consumers' demands for brands with strong ethical values. We have used the author's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to identify new packaging developments within the category, and this report discusses special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within the author's TrendSights framework.
- In order to be more successful brand owners are adjusting their packs to different lifestyle needs of consumers.
- Convenience is key and enhanced functionality through packs that allow easy usage in or out of home is a noticeable trend.
- The sensory appeal of packs can be utilized to stand out in the sector and attract consumers looking for products that fit in with their values and lifestyle aspirations.
- It is becoming vital for packaging to have good sustainability credentials as part of a brand's overall ethical values.
- Use the author's Added Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
- Adding Value Through Packaging: Opportunities
- Adding Value Through Packaging: Spotlight
- Adding Value Through Packaging: Examples We Like
- Adding Value Through Packaging: TrendSights
- Adding Value Through Packaging: Action Points
- Trilliant Food & Nutrition
- Victor Allen's
- Raw Bean Coffee
- Tata Global Beverages
- R. Twining & Co
- Oakland Coffee Works
- Food Brands Group
- Yum Cha Drinks
- Living Wellness Partners
- Buddha Teas
- Folger Coffee Co
- Union Hand-Roasted Coffee
- Coffeebrewer Nordic
- PT. Tri Cipta Chandra
- Rogers Family Co
- San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee