When dealing with the execution of strategy, effective performance measurement is what ensures that goals are achieved and stakeholder expectations are met. A well-designed performance measurement system thereby ensures that such demands are successfully addressed. Nevertheless, it is the design of the performance measurement system itself that poses greatest challenges in measuring the performance of organizations nowadays. With all organizations being different it becomes extremely valuable for you to know how to work with given performance management tools such as KPIs to gain the one competitive advantage that makes your own organization stand out.
Webinars Within This Series:
- Performance Management in 2017: What to Expect?
- The KPI Selection Process
- From Performance Measurement to Performance Management
- Key Performance Indicators - The Core of Performance Management Systems
- Cascading the Performance Management System to Functional Level
- Systems for Measuring KPIs - More Real-World Examples & Best Practices
- Design a well-structured KPI selection process
- Learn how to develop performance scorecards
- Discover how to measure performance in a structured manner
- Determine best practices in approaching KPIs with real-world examples
- Acknowledge the effects of the implementation of strategy on an organization’s culture
Why Should You Attend?
Having KPIs is good, but learning how to use them to achieve desired objectives is even better. There is great effort involved with measuring performance, but this effort is rendered ineffective if there is little understanding on how to best use performance measurement tools such as KPIs to add value to the business.
Attend the webinars to discover the simple, yet inherently complex KPI Selection process that will help you shape the performance measurement system that generates real value for the present and the future of your business.
- Best practices in designing a Performance Measurement System
- Performance measurement as means, not as a purpose in itself
- Answers to the most relevant performance questions
- The role of KPIs in shaping Performance Measurement Systems
- Common KPI pitfalls - examples from practice
- Essential performance measurement tools built on KPIs
- KPI Selection process and techniques
- KPIs vs Other Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Using KPIs to create synergies between departments
Director of Research Programs,
The KPI Institute
Cristina’s research activity is reflected by the development of the smartkpis.com database and by the documentation of over 1,000 KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries. She also coordinated the launch of over 90 reports ”Top 25 KPIs in 2011-2012”; the development of several book series: The KPI Compendium and The KPI Dictionary - Volume 1 and Volume 2; and the development of secondary and primary research studies in the area of performance management, such as the annual reports released by TKI: State of Employee Performance Management and State of Performance Improvement and KPIs Practice.
Furthermore, she revised the performance management architecture of companies from different industries, including financial institutions, petrochemicals, public sector, health and professional services.
As a consultant, Cristina was involved in multiple projects for implementing a performance management system based on Balanced Scorecard at strategic, operational and individual level. As part of an advisory project, Cristina developed a Performance Management Maturity Assessment Framework for Governmental entities, to enable a third party-evaluation of public entities.
Among representative clients, there is mentioned the Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund, VM Finance Group and Mongolian Productivity Organization.
As an auditor, she coordinated the performance management audits for Nordea IT Group, MEFIC Capital, King Saud University Medical City and Financial Audit Dubai.
As a Master Trainer, certified by Association for Talent Development, USA, Cristina facilitates training courses built upon the use of KPIs at strategic, operational and individual level:
- +500 hours of training delivery and workshop facilitation.
- +30 webinars delivered.
- 1 online asynchronous training course (3 hours).
- Specialized in Designing Synchronous Learning - The Global Classroom, credentials Association for Talent Development.
- Specialized in Designing E-Learning Training Courses, credentials Association for Talent Development.
Her professional experience is completed by attending international conferences, both as a participant and a speaker:
- February 2016 - Trends in Employee Performance Management, The HR Directors Summit 2016, Birmingham, London.
- June 2015 - KPIs to drive Supplier Excellence, The Supply Chain Analytics Conference 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- May 2014 - KPIs, Scorecards and Dashboards for Human Resources, The 15th HR Shared Services Summit 2014, Chicago, United States of America.
- October 2013 - Conference moderator for Performance Management in Romania Conference, Sibiu, Romania.