Business improvement is rarely achieved without a comprehensive evaluation of the current state of the organization. In order to pave your path towards a sustainable future, you must first make sure that you have a solid foundation. Maturity models are tools used to assess the complexity of a certain organizational capability or system. Usually, the complexity is reflected on a 5 levels scale, starting from 1 as an initial level, up to 5, which represents the highest achievement. Performance Maturity Model Frameworks are designed to identify gaps between different maturity levels and provide guidance on how these gaps can be closed. They can be regarded as a means to push your organization forward.
Webinars Within This Series:
- Conducting an Integrated Performance Audit
- Conducting a Strategic Planning Audit
- How to Conduct a Performance Measurement Audit
- How to Conduct a Performance Management Audit
- How to Conduct a Performance Culture Audit
- How to conduct an Employee Performance Management Audit
- Ensure you have the right tools, processes and people in the right place
- Identify the weaknesses of your current performance management framework
- Maximize the added value generated by your performance management system
- Support progress by implementing initiatives for a sustainable future
- Justify investments in process improvement
Why Should You Attend?
Understanding the current state of your performance management capabilities can now be achieved by direct application of a structured methodology. The Performance Management Audit helps you evaluate the maturity of your performance management system for 5 capabilities: strategic planning, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture and employee performance management.
- Motivation for conducting a Performance Management Audit
- Key tools to perform a Performance Management Audit
- 5 practice domains to audit for an integrated approach towards the implementation, evaluation and improvement of a Performance Management System
- Benefits of conducting a Performance Management Audit
Head of Performance Audit Services,
The KPI Institute
Alin Sonda is the Head of Performance Audit Services at The KPI Institute, a research institute specialized in business performance which operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs, to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. The KPI Institute is also considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education.
He is an experienced professional with over 10 years of experience in the banking sector. He acquired numerous skills in sales and project management, as well as monitoring and improving performance in working with retail and corporate accounts.
As a consultant, Alin was involved in the development of The KPI Institute’s Maturity Model Frameworks, a unique set of frameworks for assessing the maturity level of organizational performance management systems.
As an auditor, he coordinated the performance management audit for Tesena Inovindo, Indonesia.
As a trainer, Alin facilitates training courses built upon the use of KPIs at strategic, operational and individual level, as well as, the use of the Maturity Model Frameworks in assessing the maturity of organizational capabilities:
- Certified Performance Audit Professional Online Training, February 2017;
- Certified KPI Professional Training Course, Sibiu, Romania, September 2017;
- 7 webinars delivered.
Alin’s academic qualifications are in the field of Business Administration, where he has a bachelor’s degree. He performed additional coursework for professional development in:
- Performance Measurement and Management;
- Presentation Skills and Coaching;
- Financial Analysis and Internal Auditing;
- Risk Management and Fraud detection;
- Investigation and prevention.