From strategic goals to individual KPIs, the implementation of a Performance Management System is a transformation process. Organizations are always looking for a way forward, for solutions to overcome challenges. As businesses change and everything becomes more dynamic and less predictable, you need to adapt faster, be more agile. A fully aligned and consolidated Performance Management System can add real value to your growth opportunities.
Webinars Within This Series:
- Performance Management in 2017: What to Expect?
- From Strategic Goals to Initiatives in Education Institutions
- Performance Management in Supplier Relationship
- Lessons Learned from Managing Performance in the Public Sector
- Implementing a Performance Management System: How to Get Buy-In from All Members in the Organization
- Reinventing Performance Management
- Understand the fundamentals of developing a Performance Management System;
- Learn how to prepare for the transformation process that comes with the implementation of a performance management system;
- Decide on the optimal approach to change management;
- Understand how people and processes interconnect in support of delivering organizational goals and objectives;
- Discover practical knowledge that you can directly apply in your organization.
Why Should You Attend?
More than many organizations believe that performance management is about owning the right tools, while not fully understanding their purpose. KPIs, Performance Scorecards, Performance Dashboards, and even KPI Documentation Forms, are all designed and implemented for the ultimate purpose of alignment, that is, the commonly understood and accepted effort of achieving organizational goals.
- The evolutionary road of Performance Management;
- Requirements for transforming your Performance Management system;
- Performance Management approaches at organizational, team and individual levels;
- Correlations with other people processes in the organization;
- Contemporary performance management systems.
Director of Strategic-Operational Planning & Performance Evaluation Department,
Dar Al-Hekma University, KSA
Dr. Randa Hariri has a Ph.D. in Education and has extensive years of experience in teaching and learning in schools and universities. Randa is highly passionate about teaching and teaching improvement. This is strengthened through her experience as a teachers’ trainer and as a certified KPI professional and practitioner.
Supply Chain Management Facilitator
Cristina Bleoca is a Supply Chain Management Subject Matter Expert, with over 14 years of experience in automotive and FMGC companies. Her activities range from creating and growing procurement departments - as she managed departments with different maturity levels - to managing the accelerated growth periods in a company.
Cristina boasts a high level of experience regarding supply chain management, optimization of material flow, warehousing, inventory management, transportation and distribution - as well as in designing and implementing strategies for developing supplier management in procurement activities.