Growing businesses often face the challenges of data being scattered, systems being siloed and applications being disparate. This especially with businesses looking to expand their operations and having to take best business decisions in the process. Succeeding in today’s business environment is a matter of understanding and using relevant data to get actionable insights. Whether it is basic tools such as Microsoft Excel or Integrated Software Applications, it is important that you know how to best use these tools in order to generate value for your business.
Webinars Within This Series:
- Improve Your Digital Marketing Performance Through
- An SEO Website Audit
- Data Analysis, a Complex Process: Make Sure You Master All of It!
- Get the Most Out of Your Data by Using Business Intelligence Software
- 10 KPIs to Measure & Build Upon for Search Engine Optimization Success
- 10 KPIs to Consider When Doing a Search Engine Optimization Audit
- Software for Customer Relationship Management Success
- Get insight into basic data processing and data manipulation techniques
- Understand the role of mastering statistical tools and techniques
- Identify the necessary MS Excel tools for data processing and statistical analysis
- Discover the benefits that a Business Intelligence solution can bring to organization
- Learn how to mash-up (combine) data from multiple sources
- Enable process automation by making use of CRM solutions
- Identify the most commonly used tools when doing an SEO audit
- Get insights about the best tools to use for monitoring KPIs that measure the success of SEO campaigns
Why Should You Attend?
This webinar provides a great opportunity for professionals to better understand the value brought by integrated software solutions, data analysis and SEO to their businesses. Professionals can see firsthand how a business can get “in control” of its data. Professionals can learn through live, practical demonstrations, how to leverage powerful tools such as Microsoft Excel and Power BI to increase process efficiency across the organization, improve visibility, accelerate growth and get their decision-making to the next level.
- Data analysis as a process
- Data processing and manipulation
- Statistical and econometric analysis methods
- Data interpretation, big data, data mining
- Best practices in developing data visualization reports
- CRM efficiency: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- SEO campaign evaluation reports and tools for monitoring KPIs
The KPI Institute
He is focused on software implementation and integration for organizations. His experience in Customer Relationship Management software helps sales, customer service and marketing professionals gain a comprehensive view on their customers, their own departments and all the interactions that take place between these elements. He is passionate about business software and has a natural talent for supporting professionals in understanding and getting the most out of their data and software.
He has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, being focused mainly on the software component of an organization. Adrian is also currently studying a Master in Business Management. He studied, beside others, marketing and management, statistics, financial markets.
As a professional, Adrian has worked extensively with different structured databases, both through various User Interfaces and directly through SQL. He is focused on large business applications and he has implemented several Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
These implementations involved high quality, world class CRM software like Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce. He managed to customize the software based on very specific - niche business requirements. Besides that, he offered support for database curation and migration on the implemented systems. Adrian always worked closely to the end users and decision makers to make sure that he understands and meets their needs in the most efficient way possible. Thus, he developed a set of must have skills for an IT consultant and he is now able to efficiently satisfy the needs of the professionals he is working for.
As an Intelligence & Insights Specialist, a position previously held within The KPI Institute, he had the change to deal with a lot of information, coming from different sources and different source types, and by standardizing and aggregating that information, Adrian created powerful data visualizations and reports that are used in the everyday decision making at different levels within the company.
Beside these CRM implementations, as an IT Consultant, he offered customer service on ERP software and has also worked on developing different user manuals and help materials for highly customized ERP software. These activities gave him an even deeper understanding of a complex software solution, the added value that it brings to organizations and various ways it can help professionals in their daily activity.
Business Intelligence (BI) software is other main area of focus for Adrian, as he constantly researches existing software features, database connection possibilities, automations and integrations.
During his career, Adrian had the chance to learn and work with different software solutions and gained a comprehensive image of the qualities that a highly reliable, performant business software should have. He is a fast learner, passionate and determinate professional who is always in search of improvement and new knowledge.
- Digital Marketing Practitioners
- Consultants in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Performance managers
- Marketing Directors