Effecting a successful implementation of a high-performance culture within the organization, relies on several best practices intended to bring about desired change. A holistic approach to creating a high-performance culture should be aimed at fusing together a coherent and reliable Strategy and Performance Management System. The performance-oriented organization will, therefore ensure that strategy is cascaded down to all employees, while the performance measurement system stays focused on the results and achievements of all members within the organization.
Webinars Within This Series:
- Building the Modern Employee Performance Management System
- How to Conduct a Performance Management Audit
- How to Conduct a Performance Culture Audit
- How to conduct an Employee Performance Management Audit
- Building a Culture of Performance
- Reinventing Performance Management
- Discover latest trends in managing employee performance and developing an appraisal system;
- Identify the components and characteristics of a modern Employee Performance Management System;
- Understand the impact of conducting a Performance Culture Audit;
- Get familiar with the main tools used for auditing the Performance Culture capability;
- Learn how to prepare for the transformation process that comes with implementing an individual performance management system;
- Learn how people processes interconnect and adjust to the performance culture.
Why Should You Attend?
Creating a performance culture requires a systematic approach to managing the performance of organizations, teams and individuals. During this webinar, you will have the opportunity to explore specific approaches to not only working with individual performance but also studying mindset and personal behaviors.
- Latest trends in Employee Performance Management
- Roadmap for implementing the Employee Performance Management System
- Collective understanding of culture (vision, strategy, expected attitudes)
- Performance management setup for sustaining a performance culture
- Correlations with other people processes in the organization
Chief Operating Officer,
The KPI Institute
As Chief Operating Officer, Andreea is in charge of initiating and overseeing operational effectiveness initiatives that improve operations execution at all levels, but also managing day-to-day efforts of the team to ensure a high level of responsiveness, flexibility and efficiency in achieving strategic goals.
As a consultant, Andreea holds valuable experience in performance management, as she was responsible of supervising and maintaining functional the Performance Management System implemented across The KPI Institute. Also, she reviewed a number of Performance Management architectures for international clients from industries as varied as petrochemicals, public sector, health and professional services.
As an accredited trainer, Andreea facilitated several courses and held webinars in the performance management field and she participated at several international Conferences, where she facilitated workshops dedicated to performance management. Among the most significant events are the 11th HR Metrics Summit 2014, Orlando, Florida, the 3rd, 4th and the 5th Performance Management Conferences, Sibiu, and the Customer Service Conference, Bucharest, Romania.
As a research analyst, her activity in the performance management field materialized in the documentation of over 500 KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries and the development of publications: “The KPI Compendium”, “The KPI Dictionary” Volume 1 and Volume 2, “Top 25 KPIs” Report Series and the study “Performance Management in Romania 2012”.
Her studies acquired both at national and international level include a Bachelor in Finances and Banks, a Master in Finances (Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu) and a Certificate in International Business and Management Studies (Saxion Hogescholen Deventer).
Her professional development is completed by the participation at a series of conferences in the Performance Management field, Balanced Scorecard and KPIs, as well as the completion of several certifications. Among the most important are: the Master Trainer Accreditation from the Association for Talent Development (ATD), United States, the Trainer Accreditation and the Project Manager Accreditation from the National Authority for Qualifications (ANC), recognized by the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Protection and Elderly, Romania.
Areas of Expertise:
- Performance Improvement
- Performance Measurement
- Certified Key Performance Indicators Professional
- Certified Performance Improvement Professional
- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional