Marketing plays a significant role in delivering priorities based on strategy. It communicates desirability while pushing sales forward and having a major impact on bottom lines. Marketing and innovation together can create profitable business opportunities. If your organization is challenged with putting together an effective marketing plan, then you know how important it is to own the right tools and techniques to make your job easier.
Webinars Within This Series:
- From Data Analysis to Performance Improvement
- Improve Your Digital Marketing Performance Through an SEO Website Audit
- Increasing Performance Through Internal Marketing
- 10 KPIs to Measure & Build Upon for Search Engine Optimization Success
- 10 KPIs to Consider When Doing a Search Engine Optimization Audit
- Introduction to Innovation Performance
- Understand how to develop successful internal and external marketing strategies;
- Make use of quantitative and qualitative KPIs to measure the efficiency of internal marketing capabilities;
- Learn how to generate added value for organizations using internal marketing techniques;
- Get insight into the most popular tools for delivering a SEO audit;
- Discover effective tools and techniques for a good one-page optimization;
- Learn how to use the right tools to boost your social media presence;
- Identify key factors that generate performance improvement through marketing and innovation.
Why Should You Attend?
Effective marketing is linking customer desires to business products and services. However, delivering marketing performance is often a complex process of managing limited resources, while working with dynamic customer behaviors. Attend the webinars to gain valuable insight into the most efficient and effective ways to analyze, correct, conduct and assess the marketing strategy you have set forth for your organization.
- Best practices in performing a SEO Audit
- Strategies for on-page optimization
- Mobile friendliness design practices
- Social media presence guidelines
- Top 10 KPIs to analyze in a SEO Campaign
- Software to use for monitoring KPIs
- Successful internal marketing strategies
Digital Marketing Manager,
The KPI Institute
As a Digital Marketing Manager for The KPI Institute, Olivian Breda has expertise in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) / UX (user experience) / WordPress. On a personal level, he likes self-development - events, sports, healthy living, volunteering, reading, watching movies, listening to music.
As an Internet Marketing educator, he has over 11 years of experience in Online Marketing. During this time, he learned a lot of things about SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), blogging, content creation, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, user experience, information architecture, e-commerce and web site development with tools such as HTML, CSS, PHP and WordPress.
As a SEO, Olivian Breda is familiar with the following software: Open Site Explorer (OSE from MOZ), Ahrefs.com, Majestic SEO, SEMrush, Rank Tracker, Screaming Frog, Xenu's Link Sleuth, Google Search Console, Keywordtool.io, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, GTmetrix, Webpagetest, DeepCrawl, Schema.org, Heatmap.me, Hootsuite, Buffer, Office suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Olivian Breda's work positions include Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, SEO Consultant (freelancer), SEO Specialist. During these experiences, he had various achievements, such as attaining first page results on Google, improving site performance, optimizing conversion rate, and working with major clients.
His formal education includes a Master of Arts in Communication and Public Relations, a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business & Economics, and a High school degree in Informatics. He is currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Informatics (Modelling and Informatic Technologies, Ovidius University, Constanza).
Also, Olivian Breda is one of the two co-authors for “Who are you, doc?” book, a book on branding for medical doctors, 2013, http://cetd.ro. There were 2,500 copies sold. There were book launches with the authors in major cities: Bucharest, Iasi, Târgu Mures, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Moinesti, Târnaveni, Brasov, Ploiesti.
More than this, he is one of the 2 co-organizers of http://lumeaseoppc.ro series of events (2010-present). The events are about SEO and PPC (pay per click advertising). 140 editions organized, some with conferences, some for networking. The recent events (with presentations) attract around 40 people (there is a $7 fee for all non-student and non-sponsor participants). Around 2-3,000 overall participants in the past 7 years. Top positions on Google.ro for “PPC” query: http://goo.gl/DBQRTv.
- Digital Marketing Practitioners
- Consultants in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Performance managers
- Marketing Directors