Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 102, the latest release in one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology, contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. This latest release includes specific chapters on a variety of topics, most notably, Twenty-five Years of Investigating the Universal Stress Protein: Structure, function and applications, Fungal Genomes and Genotyping, Fungi in deep subsurface environments, Spore germination in pathogenic fungi, Host sensing by pathogenic fungi, Advances in the Microbial Ecology of Biohydrometallurgy, and The mycosphere and turnover of contaminants, amongst others.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Includes discussions on a variety of topics relating to applied microbiology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Amy C. Vollmer and Steven J. Bark
2. Fungal Genomes and Genotyping
Ricardo Araujo and Benedita Sampaio-Maia
3. Fungi in Deep Subsurface Environments
Magnus Ivarsson, Stefan Bengtson, Henrik Drake and Warren Francis
4. Spore Germination of Pathogenic Filamentous Fungi
Poppy C.S. Sephton-Clark and Kerstin Voelz
5. Host Sensing by Pathogenic Fungi
Sarah L. Sherrington, Pizga Kumwenda, Courtney Kousser and Rebecca A. Hall