In SnapShot 95 the researcher provides an update of the latest developments in the USA market since SnapShot 55, in May 2015, which detailed the competition for the position of 3rd MNO between T-Mobile and Sprint.
The US market has developed since 2015, with a reduction in price points and the adoption of all-inclusive bundles of unlimited calls, SMS and Mobile Data. Bundles of international SMS and calls to selected destinations (including Mexico & Canada) are also being included.
Pre Pay services are also offering similar bundles to the Post Pay equivalent, at a lower price point.
In SnapShot 95, the researcher highlights the trends in subscriber numbers and ARPU since Q1-16.
You will get 'Tariff Trends SnapShot 100 - The Main Trends over 100 SnapShots' for free when you purchase this report.
1. Introduction – The key changes in the USA mobile market
2. AT&T – key changes over the past year
3. Verizon – key changes over the past year
4. T-Mobile – key changes over the past year
5. Sprint – key changes over the past year
6. Conclusions – More competition in the US mobile market