In SnapShot 96 the researcher provides an update of the latest developments in the Japanese mobile market since the publication of SnapShot 54 in June 2015.
It considers the trends for the three main MNOs including au (KDDI), Softbank and NTT docomo.
This SnapShot analyses the key changes in the market for mobile subscribers, MNO market share and ARPU levels, as well as the introduction of new services – including mobile data bundles, 4G services, new types of loyalty programmes and a broad outline of the new service innovations since 2015.
You will get 'Tariff Trends SnapShot 100 - The Main Trends over 100 SnapShots' for free when you purchase this report.
1. Introduction – The key changes in the Japanese mobile market
2. NTT docomo – changes and service development
3. KDDI (au) – changes and service developments
4. Softbank Mobile – changes and service developments
5. Conclusions – Developments in the Japanese mobile market