In SnapShot 99 the researcher considers the changes in subscriber numbers for Pre Pay & Post Pay mobile users for the eight countries worldwide.
Across all countries there is an increase in Post Pay subscribers, but the share of Post Pay users varies considerably by each Country – with France & the USA having the highest proportion of Post Pay customers, and Mexico and Italy having the lowest proportion of Post Pay users.
In some countries, there has been a considerable fall in the number of Pre Pay users, with the UK losing 10 million Pre Pay users over a 4 year period.
You will get 'Tariff Trends SnapShot 100 - The Main Trends over 100 SnapShots' for free when you purchase this report.
1. Introduction – Overall Pre Pay & Post Pay trends by Country
2. MNO responses & examples in Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK & USA
3. Conclusions – Overall Pre Pay & Post Pay Trends
- 3 (UK)
- AT&T (Mexico & USA)
- Claro (Brazil)
- Everything Everywhere (UK)
- Free Mobile (France)
- Movistar (Mexico & Spain)
- O2 (Germany & UK)
- Orange (France & Spain)
- SFR (France)
- Sprint (USA)
- T-Mobile (USA)
- Telcel (Mexico)
- Telekom (Germany)
- TIM (Brazil & Italy)
- Verizon (USA)
- Vivo (Brazil)
- Vodafone (Germany, Italy, Spain & UK)