- Overview of their role on Projects
- Greater awareness of their style of working with others
- Develop a strategy for influencing a person of their choice
- Techniques for really understanding people
- Improvements in how they delegate
- Opportunity to consider how to handle a real "difficult conversation"
- Key questions to ask when people are not committed.
- Opportunity to work on real issues and receive guidance.
10:00 - The three fundamentals for managing a project
10.15 - Questionnaire to identify how delegates currently communicate
11:00 - Effective influencing
(Delegates choose a real person who they need to influence post course and prepare to do it)
11:45 - Understanding people
(Techniques are covered which quickly increase our understanding of others)
13:15 - Team exercise
(Opportunity to receive personal feedback )
14:00 - Delegation
(Barriers to delegation are explored and guidelines for effective delegation given)
14:30 - Managing difficult conversations
(Delegates work on their own situation using a useful framework)
15:15 - Improving individual commitment
(A simple method of assessing lack of commitment in others)
15:30 - Delegates work to resolve their own "people issue"
(This activity is done in small confidential groups)
16:30 - Summary & Action Plans Agreed
i2 Office, London