The commercial payments market in Hong Kong is significant and growing rapidly. Yet usage of card products remains low, as businesses tend to prefer other forms of payment. This report seeks to shed light on the commercial payments market in Hong Kong and unpick the payments behaviour of Hong Kong mid-market businesses,
This report is based on the commercial payments research in Hong Kong. It focuses on businesses with annual turnover of between USD10million and USD500million
This new report reflects an extensive commercial payments research now being conducted globally. It draws upon interviews conducted with Hong Kong businesses and extensive insights obtained on their payments behaviour and preferences. It is a must read for any commercial payments professional wanting to understand more about the Hong Kong commercial payments landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Quantify expenses among Hong Kong mid-market businesses
- Quantify the proportion of Hong Kong mid-market businesses that own a corporate credit/charge card
- Quantify the opportunity for greater card usage in key expense categories including T&E, stock/inventory, equipment purchasing etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How do Hong Kong mid-market businesses pay for their expenses?
- What determines payment preferences among Hong Kong mid-market businesses?
- What is the availability of corporate card features in Hong Kong and what importance do businesses assign to them?
- What are the competitive dynamics of the Hong Kong commercial card market?
- How do Hong Kong mid-market businesses make international payments?