This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Airgas Inc (Airgas), a subsidiary of Air Liquide S.A., is a supplier of industrial, medical, specialty gases and related equipment. The company also provides welding equipment, safety products, ammonia products, refrigerants, nitrous oxide, atmospheric gases, carbon dioxide and dry ice, welding rentals and process chemicals. It serves various industries including construction, metal fabrication, life sciences, healthcare, food and beverage, retail, energy and chemicals, and primary materials among others. Airgas services include packaged gas supply, on-site safety, rentals, inventory management, eprocurement integration, training and process analysis, freezing and heating solutions, hydrocarbon analysis, prescription safety eyewear and gas services. The company markets its products online and also through a network of branch-based sales representatives, retail stores, strategic customer account programs, telesales and distributors. Airgas is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, the US.
Airgas Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2017: Airgas receives Gold Performance Excellence Award from Boeing
May 23, 2017: Airgas Celebrates Grand Opening Of New Air Separation Unit In Calvert City, Kentucky
Mar 28, 2017: Airgas Launches Airgas Healthcare, Its New Healthcare Brand
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Airgas Inc - Key Facts
- Airgas Inc - Key Employees
- Airgas Inc - Major Products and Services
- Airgas Inc - History
- Airgas Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Airgas Inc - Business Description
- Airgas Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Airgas Inc - Strengths
- Airgas Inc - Weaknesses
- Airgas Inc - Opportunities
- Airgas Inc - Threats
- Airgas Inc - Key Competitors
- Airgas Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- May 23, 2017: Airgas Celebrates Grand Opening Of New Air Separation Unit In Calvert City, Kentucky
- Mar 28, 2017: Airgas Launches Airgas Healthcare, Its New Healthcare Brand
- Airgas Inc, Key Facts
- Airgas Inc, Key Employees
- Airgas Inc, Major Products and Services
- Airgas Inc, History
- Airgas Inc, Subsidiaries
- Airgas Inc, Key Competitors
- Airgas Inc, Recent Deals Summary