In this report we have analysed the global high voltage substation market and provided a database of 7,439 transmission substation projects (at voltage levels of 100 kV and above) in 87 countries across six regions - North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The report comprises a PDF report and an excel database.
The PDF report discusses the recent market and technology trends in the transmission substation industry. In addition, the report provides a comprehensive and up-to-date study of the demand for transmission substation equipment over the period 2017-2026. The report also profiles key vendors operating in the transmission substation market. Further, the report provides an analysis of the projects included in the database, in terms of region, voltage level, technology, type of substation and status.
The excel database provides detailed and up-to-date information on each project, including a description, developer, rated voltage (kV), type (new build, expansion or upgrade), technology (AIS or GIS), number of transformers and capacity (MVA), estimated cost, current status, contractors, scheduled completion, and contact details. There is a separate excel workbook for each of the six regions.
The report comprises six distinct sections:
Part I of the report provides an introduction to the report.
Part II provides an executive summary of the report.
Part III provides an analysis of the global substation market and comprises the following sections:
- Market trends and developments
- Trends in pricing/cost of equipment
- Trends in procurement and vendor selection
- Technology trends and developments
- Key trends
- Focus on GIS substations
- Focus on digital substations
- Other developments
- Market size and growth
- Current state of transmission substation market, 2016
- Key growth drivers
- Expected growth in transmission substation market, 2017-2026
- Expected demand for high voltage substation equipment, 2017-2026
Parts IV of the report provides a global and region-wise analysis of the upcoming projects and comprise the following sections:
- Projects by voltage level (kV)
- Projects by type (new build, expansion or upgrade)
- Projects by technology (AIS or GIS)
- Projects by status (proposed, under development, under contractor selection or under construction)
Part V of the report profiles key vendors operating in the transmission substation market.
Part VI of the report comprises the database of 7,439 projects in an excel format. Each project includes a description, developer, rated voltage (kV), type (new build, expansion or upgrade), technology (AIS or GIS), number of transformers and capacity (MVA), estimated cost, current status, contractors, scheduled completion, and contact details.