Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter provides users with an unbiased resource to quickly search and find potentially life-threatening interactions between drugs. Some features of this continuously updated, interactive online database include:
- Over 43,000 detailed drug-drug and drug-herb interaction monographs
- Significance ratings – all interactions are ranked by seriousness and need for intervention
- A detailed discussion of the evidence supporting the potential interaction and an explanation of the mechanism by which the interaction occurs
- Detailed recommendations about how best to avoid or manage potential interactions
- Information about related drugs – easily find out whether or not other drugs in the same class, or drugs used for the same indication, would interact in a similar way
- References that support the evidence are provided within each monograph
Subscription includes access to the online database.
Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter is optimized for delivery on mobile devices.