"Insurance Company Profile: RSA", report provides a comprehensive review of RSA and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
RSA Group is one of the oldest and largest commercial insurers in the world and it employs more than 13,000 staff globally, serving 9 million customers in over 100 countries. The group offers personal insurance, commercial insurance, and specialty products in the UK, Ireland, Canada, Scandinavia, and the Middle East.
This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers RSA’s activities around insurtech.
RSA is focused on developing a business that can enhance performance in each of its key regions. To achieve this, the company is implementing transformation programs across regions and at its head office in the UK. The programs are centered on the company’s five strategic priorities.
Key Questions Answered
- What are RSA’s brands within the group?
- What are RSA’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- RSA is focused on developing a business that can enhance performance in each of its key regions.
- To achieve this, the company is implementing transformation programs across regions and at its head office in the UK.
- The programs are centered on the company’s five strategic priorities.
- Learn about RSA’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into RSA’s underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
RSA: A Global Overview
What does RSA do today?
RSA Product Overview