"Opportunities in the Eastern European Hot Drinks Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High growth Economies", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe's Hot Drinks sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Eastern Europe accounted for 12.2% of the total global market for hot drinks, valued at US$18,777.7 million in 2016. Of the three markets, hot tea held the largest share, accounting for 59.8% of total value sales in 2016, while hot coffee, the second largest market, held a value share of 38.4%. Russia was the largest market in the region with a value share of 57.9% in 2016.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the hot drinks sector in the region.
It includes analysis on the following:
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of hot drinks by markets across the key countries in the region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for hot drinks across the key countries in the region, in 2016. It covers these distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandisers and others, which includes cash & carries & warehouse clubs and others.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (units) of hot drinks.
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
Market Size Analysis - Eastern Europe compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
Growth analysis by market
3.Identifying high potential countries in Eastern Europe
Identifying high potential countries - Methodology
Identifying high potential countries - Risk, reward and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
High potential countries in Eastern Europe - Overview
Growth Contribution Analysis by Country (1/2)
Share of Hot Drinks compared to Iced/RTD Coffee and Iced/RTD Tea Drinks sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and Hot Drinks sectors
Per Capita Consumption and Expenditure Analysis
5. Country Profiles (High potential countries in Eastern Europe)
6. Success Stories
Hot Drinks in Eastern Europe: Case Studies
7. Company and Brand Analysis
Brand Share Analysis in the Hot Drinks sector
Leading companies in Eastern Europe Hot Drinks
Leading Brands in Eastern Europe Hot Drinks
Private Label penetration in the Hot Drinks sector
8. Key Distribution Channels
Leading Distribution Channels by countries
Leading Distribution Channels by markets
9. Key Packaging Formats
Growth analysis by key package material and pack type
Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer type
10. Challenges and Future Outlook
List of Tables
Regional comparison: market size, growth, and per capita analysis, 2016-2021
High potential countries in Eastern Europe - overview
Share of hot drinks compared to other iced/RTD coffee and iced/RTD tea drinks sectors
Change in consumption levels by country and hot drinks sectors
Per capita consumption by markets in Eastern Europe and high potential countries, 2016
Russian key markets value share, 2016
Polish key markets value share, 2016
Slovakian key markets value share, 2016
Bulgarian key markets value share, 2016
Brand share analysis in the hot drinks sector
Leading companies in the Eastern Europe hot drinks sector by value sales (US$ million), 2016
Leading brands (including private label) in the Eastern Europe hot drinks sector by value sales (US$ million), 2016
Private label penetration in the hot drinks sector
Leading distribution channels by countries
Leading distribution channels by categories
List of Figures
Annual value growth analysis by region (2016-2021)
Annual volume growth analysis by region (2016-2021)
Value and volume growth analysis by country (2016-2021)
Value and volume growth analysis by market in Eastern Europe (2016-2021)
Russian hot drinks - demographic analysis
Polish hot drinks - demographic analysis
Slovakia hot drinks - demographic analysis
Bulgaria hot drinks - demographic analysis
Key package material volume (units) share, 2016 , unit volume growth by package material (2011-2021)
Key pack type volume (units) share, 2016 , unit volume growth by pack type (2011-2021)
Key closure type volume (units) share, 2016, unit volume growth by closure type (2011-2021)
Key primary outer type volume (units) share, 2016 , unit volume growth by primary outer type (2011-2021)
- Ahmad Tea
- Greenfield Tea Ltd
- Cay Isletmeleri Genel Mudurlugu
- May Company
- Tchibo GmbH
- Akbar Brothers (Pvt) Ltd
- Strauss GroupLtd.
- Dogus Group
- Tata Sons Limited
- Luigi Lavazza
- Food Empire Holdings
- Associated British Foods Plc
- JSC 'Tea Company' No.1
- Baliarne obchodu Poprad (BOP)
- Teehaus Ronnefeldt
- MlesnA ( Ceylon) Ltd.
- Clipper Teas
- Paulig group
- Karali Tea Co.
- Imperial Tea Garden
- Hors Group
- Yildiz Holding AS
- Herbapol Lublin
- Grand Cd
- MJR Group LLC