The report on frozen food market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global frozen food market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global frozen food market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global frozen food market is segmented on the basis of Product and User
Global Frozen Food Market by Product
- Frozen sea food
- Frozen Soups
- Frozen ready meals
- Frozen vegetables & fruits
- Frozen meat & poultry
- Retail Customers
- Hotels, restaurants and caterers
- North America
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Aryzta A.G.
- Cargill Incorporated
- Kellogg Company
- Flower Foods
- General Mills Incorporation
- Kraft foods Group Inc.
- JBS S.A.
- Nestle S.A.
- EUROPASTRY S.A.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of frozen food market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in frozen food market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global frozen food market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Frozen Food Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global frozen food market
4. Global Frozen Food Market by Product2017 - 2023
4.1 Frozen sea food
4.2 Frozen Soups
4.3 Frozen ready meals
4.4 Frozen vegetables & fruits
4.10 Frozen meat & poultry
5. Global Frozen Food Market by User2017 - 2023
5.1 Retail Customers
5.2 Hotels, restaurants and caterers
6. Global Frozen Food Market by Regions 2017 - 2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America frozen food market by Product
6.1.2 North America frozen food market by User
6.1.3 North America frozen food market by Country
6.2.1 Europe frozen food market by Product
6.2.2 Europe frozen food market by User
6.2.3 Europe frozen food market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific frozen food market by Product
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific frozen food market by User
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific frozen food market by Country
6.4.1 Row frozen food market by Product
6.4.2 Row frozen food market by User
6.4.3 Row frozen food market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
7.2 Aryzta A.G.
7.3 Cargill Incorporated
7.4 Kellogg Company
7.5 Flower Foods
7.6 General Mills Incorporation
7.7 Kraft foods Group Inc.
7.8 JBS S.A.
7.9 Nestle S.A.
7.10 EUROPASTRY S.A.