The report on Agriculture Robots Market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Agriculture Robots Market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global Agriculture Robots Market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Agriculture Robots Market ïs segmented on the basis of Type and Application.
Global Agriculture Robots Market by Type
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)/Drones
- Driverless Tractors
- Automated Harvesting Systems
- Milking Robot
- Harvest Management
- Intravenous Access
- Field Farming
- Dairy Farm Management
- Irrigation Management
- Crop management
- Weather Tracking & Monitoring
- Animal management
- Soil management
- Inventory Management
- North America
- Autocopter Corp
- AG Eagle LLC
- AG Leader Technology
- Lely Holding S.À.R.L
- Agjunction, Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
- Deere & Company
- Boumatic Robotics, B.V.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Agriculture Robots Market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Agriculture Robots Market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Agriculture Robots Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Agriculture Robots Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Agriculture Robots Market
4. Global Agriculture Robots Market by Type 2017 - 2023
4.1 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)/Drones
4.2 Driverless Tractors
4.3 Automated Harvesting Systems
4.4 Milking Robot
5. Global Agriculture Robots Market by Application 2017 - 2023
5.1 Harvest Management
5.2 Intravenous Access
5.3 Field Farming
5.4 Dairy Farm Management
5.5 Irrigation Management
5.6 Crop management
5.7 Weather Tracking & Monitoring
5.8 Animal management
5.9 Soil management
5.10 Inventory Management
6. Global Agriculture Robots Market by Regions 2017 - 2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Agriculture Robots Market by Type
6.1.2 North America Agriculture Robots Market by Application
6.1.3 North America Agriculture Robots Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Agriculture Robots Market by Type
6.2.2 Europe Agriculture Robots Market by Application
6.2.3 Europe Agriculture Robots Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Agriculture Robots Market by Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Agriculture Robots Market by Application
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Agriculture Robots Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Agriculture Robots Market by Type
6.4.2 RoW Agriculture Robots Market by Application
6.4.3 RoW Agriculture Robots Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Autocopter Corp
7.2 AG Eagle LLC
7.3 AG Leader Technology
7.4 Lely Holding S.À.R.L
7.5 Agjunction, Inc.
7.6 Trimble Inc.
7.7 Deere & Company
7.8 Boumatic Robotics, B.V.