The report on transplantation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global transplantation market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global transplantation market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global transplantation market is segmented on the basis of Product, Application, and End-Use.
Global Transplantation Market by Product
- immunosuppressive drugs
- tissue products
- tissue transplantation
- organ transplantation
- transplant centers
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- BioLIfe Solutions
- 21st Century Medicine
- Zimmer Biomet
- Arthrex, Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of transplantation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in transplantation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global transplantation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Transplantation Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global transplantation market
4. Global Transplantation Market by Product 2017 - 2023
4.1 immunosuppressive drugs
4.2 tissue products
5. Global Transplantation Market by Application 2017 - 2023
5.1 tissue transplantation
5.2 organ transplantation
6. Global Transplantation Market by End-Use 2017 - 2023
6.1 transplant centers
7. Global transplantation market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America transplantation market by Product
7.1.2 North America transplantation market by Application
7.1.3 North America transplantation market by End-Use
7.1.4 North America transplantation market by Country
7.2.1 Europe transplantation market by Product
7.2.2 Europe transplantation market by Application
7.2.3 Europe transplantation market by End-Use
7.2.4 Europe transplantation market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific transplantation market by Product
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific transplantation market by Application
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific transplantation market by End-Use
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific transplantation market by Country
7.4.1 RoW transplantation market by Product
7.4.2 RoW transplantation market by Application
7.4.3 RoW transplantation market by End-Use
7.4.4 RoW transplantation market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
8.2 Teva Pharmaceuticals
8.3 BioLIfe Solutions
8.4 21st Century Medicine
8.6 Zimmer Biomet
8.7 Arthrex, Inc.
8.8 AbbVie Inc.