The report on CAE market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global CAE market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global CAE market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global CAE market is segmented on the basis of Product Type, and End Use.
Global CAE market by Product Type
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Multibody dynamics
- Optimization & simulation
- Defense & aerospace
- Medical devices
- Industrial equipment
- North America
- Altair Engineering
- Bentley Systems, Inc.
- ESI Group
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- MSC Software Corporation
- Exa Corporation
- Dassault Systemes
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- ANSYS, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of CAE market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in CAE market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global CAE market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global CAE market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global CAE market
4. Global CAE market by Product Type 2017 - 2023
4.1 Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
4.2 Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
4.3 Multibody dynamics
4.4 Optimization & simulation
5. Global CAE market by End Use 2017 - 2023
5.2 Defense & aerospace
5.4 Medical devices
5.5 Industrial equipment
6. Global CAE market by Regions 2017 - 2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America CAE market by Product Type
6.1.2 North America CAE market by End Use
6.1.3 North America CAE market by Country
6.2.1 Europe CAE market by Product Type
6.2.2 Europe CAE market by End Use
6.2.3 Europe CAE market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific CAE market by Product Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific CAE market by End Use
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific CAE market by Country
6.4.1 RoW CAE market by Product Type
6.4.2 RoW CAE market by End Use
6.4.3 RoW CAE market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Altair Engineering
7.2 Bentley Systems, Inc.
7.3 ESI Group
7.4 Mentor Graphics Corporation
7.5 MSC Software Corporation
7.6 Exa Corporation
7.7 Dassault Systemes
7.8 Autodesk, Inc.
7.9 Siemens AG
7.10 ANSYS, Inc.