The report on Body Armor market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Body Armor market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global Body Armor market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Body Armor market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and material.
Global Body Armor market by type
- Type 1
- Type 2A
- Type 2
- Type 3A
- Type 3
- Type 4
- Law enforcement protection
- Composite ceramics
- North America
- Point Blank Enterprises
- Safariland LLC
- Kejo Limited Company
- Hellweg International
- Craig International Ballistics Pty Ltd.
- Ballistic Body Armor (Pty) Ltd.
- BAE Systems
- AR500 Armor
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Body Armor market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Body Armor market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Body Armor market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Body Armor market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Body Armor market
4. Global Body Armor market by type 2017 - 2023
4.1 Type 1
4.2 Type 2A
4.3 Type 2
4.4 Type 3A
4.5 Type 3
4.6 Type 4
5. Global Body Armor market by application 2017 - 2023
5.2 Law enforcement protection
6. Global Body Armor market by material 2017 - 2023
6.4 Composite ceramics
7. Global Body Armor market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Body Armor market by type
7.1.2 North America Body Armor market by application
7.1.3 North America Body Armor market by material
7.1.4 North America Body Armor market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Body Armor market by type
7.2.2 Europe Body Armor market by application
7.2.3 Europe Body Armor market by material
7.2.4 Europe Body Armor market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Body Armor market by type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Body Armor market by application
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Body Armor market by material
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Body Armor market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Body Armor market by type
7.4.2 RoW Body Armor market by application
7.4.3 RoW Body Armor market by material
7.4.4 RoW Body Armor market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Point Blank Enterprises
8.2 Safariland LLC
8.3 Kejo Limited Company
8.4 Hellweg International
8.5 Craig International Ballistics Pty Ltd.
8.6 Ballistic Body Armor (Pty) Ltd.
8.7 BAE Systems
8.8 AR500 Armor