The report on Biometrics Technology market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Biometrics Technology market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global Biometrics Technology market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Biometrics Technology market is segmented on the basis of Application and End-Use.
Global Biometrics Technology market by Application
- Hand geometry
- Banking & Finance
- Consumer Electronics
- Defense & Security
- North America
- NEC Corporation
- EyeVerify, Inc.
- Iris ID, Inc
- Accu-Time Systems, Inc
- 3M Cogent
- Precise Biometrics AB
- Bio-Key International, Inc.
- Thales S.A
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Biometrics Technology market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Biometrics Technology market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Biometrics Technology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Biometrics Technology market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Biometrics Technology market
4. Global Biometrics Technology market by Application 2017 - 2023
4.2 Hand geometry
5. Global Biometrics Technology market by End-Use 2017 - 2023
5.2 Banking & Finance
5.3 Consumer Electronics
5.6 Defence & Security
6. Global Biometrics Technology market by Regions 2017 - 2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Biometrics Technology market by Application
6.1.2 North America Biometrics Technology market by End-Use
6.1.3 North America Biometrics Technology market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Biometrics Technology market by Application
6.2.2 Europe Biometrics Technology market by End-Use
6.2.3 Europe Biometrics Technology market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Biometrics Technology market by Application
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Biometrics Technology market by End-Use
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Biometrics Technology market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Biometrics Technology market by Application
6.4.2 RoW Biometrics Technology market by End-Use
6.4.3 RoW Biometrics Technology market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 NEC Corporation
7.2 EyeVerify, Inc.
7.4 Iris ID, Inc.
7.5 Accu-Time Systems, Inc.
7.6 3M Cogent
7.7 Precise Biometrics AB
7.8 Bio-Key International, Inc.
7.9 Thales S.A