The report on Biometric Sensors market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Biometric Sensors market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global Biometric Sensors market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Biometric Sensors market is segmented on the basis of Type, Application and End use.
Global Biometric Sensors market by Type
- Capacitive sensors
- Optical sensors
- Electric field Sensors (eField)
- Ultrasound sensors
- Thermal sensors
- Voice Scan
- Finger Scan
- Hand Scan
- Facial Scan
- Iris Scan
- Vein Scan
- Consumer electronics
- Commercial centers and buildings
- Medical and research labs
- Banking, Financial services sector
- Defense and security
- North America
- PRECISE BIOMETRICS AB
- NEC CORPORATION
- ZKTECO INC.
- SUPREMA INC.
- INFENION TECHNOLOGIES AG
- FULCRUM BIOMETRICS
- CROSSMATCH TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Idex Asa
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Biometric Sensors market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Biometric Sensors market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Biometric Sensors market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Biometric Sensors market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Biometric Sensors market
4. Global Biometric Sensors market by Type 2017 - 2023
4.1 Capacitive sensors
4.2 Optical sensors
4.3 Electric field Sensors (eField)
4.4 Ultrasound sensors
4.5 Thermal sensors
5. Global Biometric Sensors market by Application 2017 - 2023
5.1 Voice Scan
5.2 Finger Scan
5.3 Hand Scan
5.4 Facial Scan
5.5 Iris Scan
5.6 Vein Scan
6. Global Biometric Sensors market by End use 2017 - 2023
6.1 Consumer electronics
6.2 Commercial centers and buildings
6.3 Medical and research labs
6.4 Banking, Financial services sector
6.5 Defense and security
7. Global Biometric Sensors market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Biometric Sensors market by Type
7.1.2 North America Biometric Sensors market by Application
7.1.3 North America Biometric Sensors market by End use
7.1.4 North America Biometric Sensors market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Biometric Sensors market by Type
7.2.2 Europe Biometric Sensors market by Application
7.2.3 Europe Biometric Sensors market by End use
7.2.4 Europe Biometric Sensors market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Biometric Sensors market by Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Biometric Sensors market by Application
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Biometric Sensors market by End use
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Biometric Sensors market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Biometric Sensors market by Type
7.4.2 RoW Biometric Sensors market by Application
7.4.3 RoW Biometric Sensors market by End use
7.4.4 RoW Biometric Sensors market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.3 PRECISE BIOMETRICS AB
8.4 NEC CORPORATION
8.5 ZKTECO INC.
8.6 SUPREMA INC.
8.7 INFENION TECHNOLOGIES AG
8.8 FULCRUM BIOMETRICS
8.9 CROSSMATCH TECHNOLOGIES INC.
8.10 Idex Asa