The report on Bearings market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Bearings market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global Bearings market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Bearings market is segmented on the basis of Product and Application.
Global Bearings market by Product
- Roller Bearings
- Ball Bearings
- Mining & construction
- Railway & Aerospace
- Automotive Aftermarket
- North America
- SKF Corporation
- The Timken Company
- JTEKT Corporation
- HKT Bearings Ltd.
- NSK Global
- NTN Corporation
- RBC Bearings Inc.
- Rexnord Corporation
- RHP Bearings
- Schaeffler Group
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Bearings market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Bearings market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Bearings market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Bearings market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Bearings market
4. Global Bearings market by Product 2017 - 2023
4.1 Roller Bearings
4.2 Ball Bearings
5. Global Bearings market by Application 2017 - 2023
5.4 Mining & construction
5.5 Railway & Aerospace
5.6 Automotive Aftermarket
6. Global Bearings market by Regions 2017 - 2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Bearings market by Product
6.1.2 North America Bearings market by Application
6.1.3 North America Bearings market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Bearings market by Product
6.2.2 Europe Bearings market by Application
6.2.3 Europe Bearings market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Bearings market by Product
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Bearings market by Application
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Bearings market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Bearings market by Product
6.4.2 RoW Bearings market by Application
6.4.3 RoW Bearings market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 SKF Corporation
7.2 The Timken Company
7.3 JTEKT Corporation
7.4 HKT Bearings Ltd.
7.5 NSK Global
7.6 NTN Corporation
7.7 RBC Bearings Inc.
7.8 Rexnord Corporation
7.9 RHP Bearings
7.10 Schaeffler Group