The report on anti-drone Market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global anti-drone Market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global anti-drone Market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global anti-drone Market is segmented on the basis of Application., Technology, and Vertical.
Global anti-drone Market by Application
- Detection and Disruption
- Positive Displacement
- Traditional Kinetic System
- Laser System
- Electronics System
- Military and Defence
- Homeland Security
- North America
- Thales Group
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Dedrone Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Raytheon Co.
- Droneshield Ltd.
- Theiss Uav Solutions, LLC
- Saab AB
- Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of anti-drone Market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in anti-drone Market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global anti-drone Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global anti-drone Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global anti-drone Market
4. Global anti-drone Market by Application 2017 - 2023
4.1 Detection and Disruption
4.3 Positive Displacement
5. Global anti-drone Market by Technology 2017 - 2023
5.1 Traditional Kinetic System
5.2 Laser System
5.3 Electronics System
6. Global anti-drone Market by Vertical 2017 - 2023
6.1 Military and Defence
6.3 Homeland Security
7. Global anti-drone Market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America anti-drone Market by Application
7.1.2 North America anti-drone Market by Technology
7.1.3 North America anti-drone Market by Vertical
7.1.4 North America anti-drone Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe anti-drone Market by Application
7.2.2 Europe anti-drone Market by Technology
7.2.3 Europe anti-drone Market by Vertical
7.2.4 Europe anti-drone Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific anti-drone Market by Application
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific anti-drone Market by Technology
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific anti-drone Market by Vertical
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific anti-drone Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW anti-drone Market by Application
7.4.2 RoW anti-drone Market by Technology
7.4.3 RoW anti-drone Market by Vertical
7.4.4 RoW anti-drone Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Thales Group
8.2 Lockheed Martin Corp.
8.3 Dedrone Inc.
8.4 Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
8.5 Raytheon Co.
8.6 Droneshield Ltd.
8.7 Theiss Uav Solutions, LLC
8.8 Saab AB
8.9 Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.