The report on Automotive Metal Market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Automotive Metal Market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the Global Automotive Metal Market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Automotive Metal Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Application, and End-Use.
Global Automotive Metal Market by Product
- Power train
- Body structure
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Passenger cars
- North America
- Tata Steels Limited
- Voestalpine Group.
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Essar Steel
- United States Steel Corporation
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- Hyundai Steel Co., Ltd
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Automotive Metal Market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Automotive Metal Market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Automotive Metal Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Automotive Metal Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive Metal Market
4. Global Automotive Metal Market by Product 2017 - 2023
5. Global Automotive Metal Market by Application 2017 - 2023
5.1 Power train
5.3 Body structure
6. Global Automotive Metal Market by End-Use 2017 - 2023
6.1 Light commercial vehicles
6.2 Heavy commercial vehicles
6.3 Passenger cars
7. Global Automotive Metal Market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Automotive Metal Market by Product
7.1.2 North America Automotive Metal Market by Application
7.1.3 North America Automotive Metal Market by End-Use
7.1.4 North America Automotive Metal Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Automotive Metal Market by Product
7.2.2 Europe Automotive Metal Market by Application
7.2.3 Europe Automotive Metal Market by End-Use
7.2.4 Europe Automotive Metal Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Automotive Metal Market by Product
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Automotive Metal Market by Application
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Automotive Metal Market by End-Use
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Automotive Metal Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Automotive Metal Market by Product
7.4.2 RoW Automotive Metal Market by Application
7.4.3 RoW Automotive Metal Market by End-Use
7.4.4 RoW Automotive Metal Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.2 Tata Steels Limited
8.4 Voestalpine Group.
8.5 Thyssenkrupp AG
8.6 Essar Steel
8.8 United States Steel Corporation
8.9 Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
8.10 Hyundai Steel Co., Ltd