The Snapchat Report: Advertising Edition
Snap Inc. has attracted an audience of dedicated Millennial users, with an app which offers mobile-social interaction and TV-style content from international media owners.
This gives brands and agencies a unique opportunity to engage this hard-to-reach generation, but there are also significant challenges.
The report answers these key questions:
- What is Snapchat’s proposition for advertisers needing to reach Millennials, who are watching less television?
- How can advertisers engage Snapchat users in Discover video content from major broadcasters and media owners?
- What innovative mobile advertising and commerce formats is Snapchat developing?
- How does Snapchat offer targeting data about its users, via third-party providers?
- How do major brands make optimum use of Snapchat to reach Millennial consumers?
The in-depth coverage in this report provides access to in-depth analysis, Snapchat’s advertising opportunities and formats, case studies and key data: 56 pages, 25 tables and charts.
1. Executive Summary: Shaping the Future of Mobile TV and Advertising
2. In-Depth Analysis: Snapchat’s Brand Advertising Business Model
3. Data and Insights for Effective Ad Targeting
4. Snapchat’s Mobile Advertising Formats and Their Effectiveness
5. Case Studies: Major Brand Ad Campaigns
6. Key Data: User Growth, Demographics and Attitudes