'Super League In-Depth Analysis: Barclays Wealth 2017', is a comprehensive analysis of Barclays Wealth’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Headquartered in London, Barclays Wealth operates as part of Barclays Wealth, Entrepreneurs and Business Banking. It is part of Barclays’ UK operations and one of the company’s two main divisions. Some wealth and investment management services are also aligned under Barclays’ Africa division and Barclays International, the private banking division.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Insight into Barclays Wealth’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Barclays Wealth’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Barclays Wealth’s marketing and social media activities.
- Barclays Wealth provides wealth management services to clients in the UK through a network of regional experts.
- Barclays is withdrawing from non-core markets, focusing on its major markets in a strategic effort to reduce risk and costs.
- Barclays Wealth’s assets under management (AUM) decreased in 2016, reflecting the company’s divestment activities.
- Entrepreneurs are one of Barclays’ key target groups. The company sponsors programs to support start-ups and help high-growth companies scale up.
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Barclays Wealth and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Barclays Wealth’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Barclays Wealth’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Barclays Wealth’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
- Bank of Singapore
- Barclays Wealth
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Donmar Warehouse
- Entrepreneurs and Business Banking
- Premier League
- The Economist Group Content Solutions