The European reactive adhesives market was valued at USD 1.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to achieve a CAGR of 5.07% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Reactive adhesives are usually made from two ingredients, namely, a resin and an initiator. They are characterized by the formation of enduring bonds between substrates to offer resistance to heat, chemicals, and moisture. These adhesives are preferred over solvent-borne and hot melt adhesives as they can work on those materials which resist melting. Reactive adhesives, owing to their excellent bond strength and long term durability under extreme environmental conditions, are becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors.
Market Dynamics of the European Reactive Adhesives Market
- Increasing demand for light-weight vehicles
- Growing construction sector
- Volatility in raw material prices
- European Reactive Adhesives Market Segmentation
The European reactive adhesives market can be broadly segmented by product type (epoxy, acrylic, silicone, polyurethane, cyanoacrylate, and others) and by major end-user industry (construction, solar cells, automotive, electronics, industrial and machinery, packaging, woodwork, and others). The market has also been geographically segmented into Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe. In
Germany led the market in Europe in 2017.
The growing popularity of the heat-resistant products, and the rising demand for hot melt polyurethane reactive adhesives will offer numerous opportunities for the growth of the Europe reactive adhesives market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are:
- Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
- Collano Adhesives AG
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Jowat Adhesives
- KMS Adhesives
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Europe reactive adhesives market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe reactive adhesives market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Europe Reactive Adhesives Market
3.1 Market Overview and Definition
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Light-Weight Vehicles
4.1.2 Growing Construction Sector
4.1.3 Rapid Growth of Solar Electricity Market
4.2.1 Volatility in Raw Material Prices
4.3.1 Growing Popularity of Heat-Resistant Products
4.3.2 Demand for Hot-Melt Polyurethane Reactive Adhesives
4.3.3 Increasing Penetration in Apac Adhesive Markets
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 by Product Type
5.2 by Industry
220.127.116.11 Wall Panels and Claddings
18.104.22.168 Door and Gate Panels
22.214.171.124 Specialist Doors
126.96.36.199 Pipe Rehabilitation
5.2.2 Solar Cells
5.2.5 Industrial and Machinery
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
6.2 United Kingdom
6.6 Rest of Europe
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 3M Co.
8.2 Adco Uk Limited
8.3 American Biltrite Inc.
8.4 Arkema Group (Bostik Sa)
8.5 Ashland Inc.
8.6 Avery Dennison Corp.
8.7 Bühnen (Germany)
8.8 Collano Adhesives Ag
8.9 Delo Industrial Adhesives
8.10 Dow Chemical Co.
8.11 Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
8.14 Franklin International
8.15 H.B. Fuller Co.
8.16 Helmitin Adhesives
8.17 Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa
8.18 Hexcel Corporation
8.20 Huntsman Corp.
8.21 Itw Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
8.22 Jowat Ag
8.23 Kms Adhesives
8.24 Lord Corp.
8.26 Mapei Spa
8.27 Master Bond
8.28 Pidilite Industries Ltd.
8.29 Royal Adhesives and Sealants
8.30 Sika Ag
8.31 Super Glue Corp.
8.32 Tesa Se (A Beiersdorf Company)
8.33 Wacker Chemie Ag
8.34 Wisdom Adhesives Worldwide
8.35 Yokohama Industries
- 3M Co.
- Adco Uk Limited
- American Biltrite Inc.
- Arkema Group (Bostik Sa)
- Ashland Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Bühnen (Germany)
- Collano Adhesives Ag
- Delo Industrial Adhesives
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- Helmitin Adhesives
- Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman Corp.
- Itw Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
- Jowat Ag
- Kms Adhesives
- Lord Corp.
- Mapei Spa
- Master Bond
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Royal Adhesives and Sealants
- Sika Ag
- Super Glue Corp.
- Tesa Se (A Beiersdorf Company)
- Wacker Chemie Ag
- Wisdom Adhesives Worldwide
- Yokohama Industries