Moreover, favorable government policies for autonomous vehicles and advancements in the US gaming industry coupled with an upsurge in the deployment of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) products are anticipated to boost the US visual computing market in the coming years. Some of the leading players in the United States visual computing market are Nvidia Corporation, INTEL CORPORATION, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Cubix Corporation, Imagination Technologies, Inc., BioDigital, Inc., Arm Limited, Marvell Semiconductor, Inc., Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd., and Softkinetic Inc., among others.
“United States Visual Computing Market By Component, By Display Platform, By End User Industry, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022” discusses the following aspects of visual computing market in the United States:
- Visual Computing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component (Hardware and Software), By Display Platform (Interactive Whiteboards, Interactive Kiosks, Interactive Video Walls, Interactive Tables and Others), By End User Industry (Gaming, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Automotive and Others), By Region
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of visual computing market in the United States To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, visual computing manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with visual computing manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Visual Computing Market Overview
5. United States Visual Computing Market Landscape
6. United States Visual Computing Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component (Hardware Vs. Software)
6.2.2. By Display Platform (Interactive Whiteboards, Interactive Kiosks, Interactive Video Walls, Interactive Tables & Others (Monitors, Smartphones, Interactive Floors, etc.))
6.2.3. By End User Industry (Gaming, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Automotive & Others (Defense, Education, Manufacturing, Retail, Aviation, etc.))
6.2.4. By Region (The West, The South, The Northeast & The Midwest)
6.2.5. By Company
7. United States Visual Computing Market Attractiveness Index
7.1. By Component
7.2. By Display Platform
7.3. By End User Industry
7.4. By Region
8. United States Interactive Whiteboards Visual Computing Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By End User Industry
9. United States Interactive Kiosks Visual Computing Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By End User Industry
10. United States Video Walls Visual Computing Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By End User Industry
11. United States Interactive Tables Visual Computing Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By End User Sector
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
13.1. Rising Support of State Governments for Autonomous Vehicles
13.2. Increasing Demand from Healthcare Sector
13.3. Growing Adoption of HUDs
13.4. Rising Partnerships and R&D Activities
13.5. Upsurge in Deployment of AR and VR Products
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. United States Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Nvidia Corporation
16.2. INTEL CORPORATION
16.3. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
16.4. Cubix Corporation
16.5. Imagination Technologies, Inc.
16.6. BioDigital, Inc.
16.7. Arm Limited
16.8. Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
16.9. Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
16.10. Softkinetic, Inc.
17. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables available on enquiry.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Nvidia Corporation
- INTEL CORPORATION
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Cubix Corporation
- Imagination Technologies, Inc.
- BioDigital, Inc.
- Arm Limited
- Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
- Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
- Softkinetic, Inc.