This edition of the Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) depicts trends associated with innovations in energy storage, robotic surgery, antistatic coatings, emotion analytics, and microfiber sensors. The TOE also focuses on advancements in battery technology to improve efficiency and safety.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. ADVANCEMENTS IN BATTERIES, ROBOTIC SURGERY, VITAL SIGNS MONITORING, ANTISTATIC COATINGS, AND EMOTION ANALYTICS
- Innovations in Batteries, Robotic Surgery, Vital Signs Monitoring, Antistatic Coatings, and Emotion Analytics
- Developing Superchargeable Batteries Using Silicon Based Anodes
- Robotic Surgical Simulation Platform
- Microfiber Sensor for Vital Signs Monitoring
- Cellulose di-acetate-based Antistatic Coating for Digital Detectors
- Emotion Analytics Helps Marketers Determine “Share of Eye”
- Emotion Analytics Case Study: Affectiva - Mars