This edition of the Future Tech TOE highlights the latest advancements in technologies for recovery and recycling of rare earth elements (REEs) that are aiming to solve the issues of supply side uncertainty and environmental impact. This TOE provides an overview of the key challenges, drivers, industry initiatives, and global scenario in the REEs recovery and recycling technology space. The study also offers significant patent details revolving around its areas and key funding activities related to REEs recovery and recycling.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profile existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined. It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
The Environment and Sustainability cluster tracks developments and industry trends in technologies that contribute to the betterment of the environment or enable/aid environmental protection/preservation, mitigation, and sustainability.
1. REE Recovery and Recycling - Technology Background, Drivers and Restraints, and Value Chain
- REE Recovery and Recycling - Technology Background
- Drivers and Restraints Impacting REE Recovery and Recycling
- Value Chain of REE Recovery and Recycling
2. Key Programs and Innovations in REE Recovery and Recycling
- Efficient and Environment Friendly Rare Earth Element Extraction Using Magnetic Nanoparticles
- Novel Acid-free Process of Rare Earth Element Recovery from Magnets
- Novel Leaching Process to Simplify Recycling of Rare Earth Metals
- Recycling Rare Earth Metals from Electronics through Electrochemical Precipitation
3. Strategic Insights for REE Recovery and Recycling
- Strategic Insights for REE Recovery and Recycling Technology
4. Funding and Patent Analysis
- US Shows Promising Growth in the Number of Patents Filed With Funding From Government-led Organizations
- Recent US Patents Related to REE Recovery and Recycling
- Recent German Patents Related to REE Recovery and Recycling
- Recent WIPO Patents Related to REE Recovery and Recycling
- Industry Contacts