This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights across new technologies enabling drug discovery and development. The service encompasses recent advances in nutrient sensing, microfluidic assays, controlled drug delivery, nanosensing, DNA library screening, biosimilars, and breakthrough treatment platforms. Additionally, this TOE summarizes technology trends and innovations related to virtual screening methods for drug discovery applications.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Innovations in Drug Discovery and Therapeutics
- Unlocking the Therapeutic Potential of Nutrient Sensing via the mTOR Pathway
- Speeding up Drug Discovery Assays by Enhanced Microfluidics Technology
- Miniaturized Silicon-based Module for Controlled and Monitored Drug Delivery
- In-cell Nanosensors to Measure Lipids in the Development of New Therapies
- Use of DNA-encoded Libraries for Drug Discovery
- Herceptin Biosimilar Approved by US FDA
- Breakthrough Therapy for Gorlin Syndrome
2. Drug DiscoveryTechnology Focus and Trends
- Technology Focus and Trends
- Three Start-up Companies to Watch
- Industry Interactions