This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in cancer treatment and augmented reality. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of water recycling in power plants.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. ADVANCEMENTS IN CANCER TREATMENT, WATER RECYCLING IN POWER PLANTS, AND AUGMENTED REALITY
- Innovations in Cancer Treatment, Water Recycling in Power Plants, and Augmented Reality
- Genetic Therapy for Leukemia
- Augmented Reality Aids Cancer Surgeons
- Chemical Recycling Method for Carbon Fiber Composites
- Novel Silica Filter To Improve Water Recycle Potential In Power Plants
- Navigation App that uses Computer Vision and Augmented Reality