This issue of Nanotech TOE covers innovations in sensors for the healthcare industry. The profiled innovations include a portable device for flu virus examination, a bacteria-based ink for 3D printing, wearable devices for measuring hydration level in the human body, and a wearable fluorescent microscope for nanoscale analysis. A comparative analysis of innovations and IP landscape for nanosensors in the healthcare industry are also presented.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Nanotechnology Empowering Healthcare Industry
- Nanoscale Electrochemical Sensor for Diagnosis of Viral Illness
- Flexible Electrodes to Determine Body Hydration Level
- Wearable Fluorescent Microscope for Nanoscale Analysis
- Platform to Facilitate 3D Printing of Living Cells
2. Strategic Insights
- Comparative Analysis of Innovations and IP Analysis
- Healthy Lifestyle Trend Drives the Need for Continous, Wireless, Home Monitoring of Health Indicators
3. Key Patents
- Patents on Nanosensors, Their Manufacturing Methods and Applications Across Healthcare Industry
4. Key Contacts