This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in autonomous cars and intelligent surveillance systems. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of wave energy, stents, and endogenous proteins depletion.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. ADVANCEMENTS IN AUTONOMOUS CARS, WAVE ENERGY, ENDOGENOUS PROTEINS DEPLETION, STENTS, AND INTELLIGENT SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
- Innovations in Autonomous Cars, Wave Energy, Endogenous Proteins Depletion, Stents, and Intelligent Surveillance Systems
- Debugging Driverless Cars
- Enhancing Wave Energy Conversion Using Robotic Principles
- Novel Technique Enables Direct Degradation of Endogenous Proteins
- Paclitaxel-loaded Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Esophageal Stent
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision in Intelligent Surveillance Systems