This edition of the Future Tech TOE highlights the latest advancements in vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology that are empowering automobile manufacturers to utilize their electric vehicles for injecting power into the grid or load centres. This TOE provides an overview of the key challenges, drivers, industry initiatives, and global scenario in the V2G technology space. The study also offers the projected technology roadmap for V2G technology along with significant details on patents in this domain.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profile existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined. It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
1. Developments in Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Technology
2. Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Technology
- V2G: Technology Background
- Drivers and Restraints Impacting V2G Technology
- Global Scenario of V2G Technology
3. Key Programs and Innovations in V2G Technology
- V2G Offering with Pricing Incentives for Customers
- Commercialization of University Developed V2G Technology
- CrowdCharge Platform Support for V2G Services
- Development of Bi-Directional on-board Charger for V2G
4. Strategic Insights
- Strategic Insights for V2G Technology
5. The Road Ahead
- Technology Roadmap for V2G Technology
- Industry Contacts