The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles diverse innovations in the medical device industry. This issue covers novel innovations such as a tactile feedback-enabled surgical robot, a digital pill to track medication compliance, a hand-held device for treating ophthalmic conditions, and a smart bandage for wound care and technologies for patient engagement in hospitals.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. INNOVATIONS SUPPORTING MEDICATION ADHERENCE, ROBOTIC SURGERY, MIGRAINE MANAGEMENT, AND PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
- Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry
- Programmable Scoliosis Brace for Continuous Treatment of Patients
- Portable, Hand-held Device For Treating Dry Eye Disease
- Disposable, Ultrasound Smart Bandage for Critical Care
- Polymer-based Technology for Natural Heart Valve Restoration
- Migraine Therapeutics Delivered Through Proprietary Delivery System
- Patient Engagement in a Hospital System
- First-of-its-Kind Digital Pill for Medication Compliance
- Robotically-assisted Surgical Device for Minimally-invasive Procedures
- Industry Contacts