This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in food processing and preservation. The TOE focuses on the development of various innovative films and coatings, and food adulteration detection techniques aimed to prevent contamination of food and improve its shelf life. It also provides intelligence on technologies, processes, and strategic insights on novel food processing technologies for converting waste resources into edible food and beverage products.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Recent Developments in Food Preservation and Food Processing Techniques:
- Innovative Anti-bacterial Coating to Prevent Food Contamination
- Novel Food Adulteration Detection Technique Using Spectroscopy and Statistical Analysis
- Water-resistant and Anti-microbial Edible Film for Food Preservation
- Novel Fermentation Process to Convert Tofu Whey into Edible Food and Beverage Products
- Effective Conversion of Waste Bird Feathers into Animal Feed
- Industry Contacts