This issue of Oil and Gas TOE covers innovations in oil & gas transportation, storage, and filtration applications. The TOE features use of reinforced thermoplastic solutions for high pressure natural gas transportation, an epoxy-based liner to protect storage tanks from corroding and eroding, and a cartridge filter for enhancing performance of NG turbines in countries with polluted environment and tough climatic conditions. The TOE also features a high strength-to-weight precision aluminum tube for drilling applications.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Recent Innovations in the Oil & Gas Industry
- A Tight Flexible Pipe with Corrosion Resistance for Natural Gas Transportation
- A Highly Efficient Epoxy Liner to Prevent Material Degradation of O&G Storage Tanks
- A Clearcurrent Cartridge Filter for Gas Turbine Protection
- A Strength-to-weight Precision Aluminum Tube for O&G Drilling Applications
- An Organic Ashphaltene Inhibitor with Minimal Dosage Rates to Prevent Scale Up in Equipment
- A Coalescing Filter for Oil and Air Separation with Over 99% Efficiency
- An Oil Absorbing Sponge That Can be Reused More than 10 Times with 99% Efficacy
- Coconut Shell-based Activated Carbon for Natural Gas Storage
- Key Contacts