This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the life sciences trends across recent genetic technology and biopharma advances. Genetic technology, biopharmaceuticals development and regulatory approval, CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing technology, and CAR-T cell therapy are profiled in the TOE. The corresponding clinical trials scenario for genetically modified T-cell immunotherapy for the treatment of cancer is also presented.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Genetic Technology and Biopharma Advances
- Leveraging CRISPR/Cas9 Editing for CAR-T Therapies
- Landmark Regulatory Approval for Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Assay
- Exosome Therapeutics Technology Raises $76.5 Million in Series C Funding
- $114 Million Raised in Series B Financing for Diabetes Therapy
2. Clinical Trial Advances and Industry Interactions
- Recent Advances in CAR-T Therapies