This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in water quality monitoring and biofuels. The TOE also focuses on various innovative technologies for bioadhesives, and biochemicals.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Residual Waste-based Tannins for the Generation of Adhesives and Composite Materials
- Proprietary Optical Sensor Technology for Water Quality Monitoring
- Eco-friendly Ethylene Production from Artificial Photosynthesis Systems
- Extraction of Value-added Chemicals from Lignin
- Online Water Quality Sensors Based on Hybrid Multispectral Analysis
- Industry Contacts