This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in waste management. The TOE focuses on various innovative conversion technologies for medical as well as plastic waste management. It also provides intelligence on technologies, processes, and strategic insights on food waste management and batteries recycling.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Environment and Sustainability cluster tracks developments and industry trends in technologies that contribute to the betterment of the environment or enable/aid environmental protection/preservation, mitigation, and sustainability.
Recent Developments in Plastic, Food and Electronic Waste Management
- Utilizing Waste Streams for Producing Next-Generation Solid Fuels
- Utilization of Plastic Waste from Dialysis to Produce Durable Concrete
- Effective Conversion of Food Waste into Clean Water
- Integrated Technologies to Recover Metal and Plastic from Electronic Waste
- Recycling Used Batteries Into Low-cost Energy Storage Devices
- Industry Contacts