This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE profiles using dendritic cells for cancer management. The role of miRNA-128 in enhancing the anti-cancer functions of dendritic cells, lentiviral vectors that target dendritic cells, siRNA targeting dendritic cells, and dendritic cells targeting peptide are presented. The corresponding clinical trials scenario for dendritic cells targets is also depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Technologies Directed against Dendritic Cells for Cancer Management
2. Advances in Dendritic Cells Targeting Technologies for Cancer Management
- Role of miRNA-128 in Enhancing the Anti-cancer Functions of Dendritic Cells
- Novel Lentiviral Vector Targeting Dendritic Cells
- siRNA Targeting Dendritic Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy Applications
- Novel Dendritic Cell Targeting Peptide
3. Patent Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Patent Scenario
- Summary of Key Contacts